Sunday, April 22, 2007

To Dearest Frits

Dearest Frits,


What a delightful experience it has been to know you at Safmarine and I trust we will keep in touch in the future. The endearing characteristic which comes to mind is that you decide that " people are friends" and I would like to thank you for this remarkable quality. From offering to show me the sights in Antwerp, to telling me about your beautiful garden and pond...... to the constant communication in order to make my life easier when we had problems with Common Store. Frits, seldom have I had someone who was so responsive and concerned, rare in this day and age.


I believe that you will be greatly missed and I take this opportunity to congratulate you on a wonderful career and wish you all the best as you look forward to spending more time in your wonderful garden and with your grand children. I would still love to see Antwerp when I return someday.
All the best.


Kind Regards


Helen Reynolds
Client Manager
IBM South Africa
0825735766
+27214025847