Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Our Friend Frits

Good Day,

Farewell Massage for Frits

Frits, I have mixed emotions about your impending retirement. I know that you have lots of things to do and you will be able to spend lots of time with your grand children who you are so proud of. On the other hand I will loose a friend in the work environment. It has always been a pleasure to work with some one with integrity and straight forwardness. You are a person who is "what you see is what you get" with no hidden agendas. I really do have great memories of the many work and social times we spent together. I especially remember our trip to Houston, the wonderful guided tour of Antwerp you gave June and I and the evening you spent in our house on your last trip to South Africa.

On behalf of June Stacey, Jared and myself I wish you all the very best in your new life and promise that the next time I come to Antwerp I will meet with you. Thanks for the friendship. Bernard