Monday, April 23, 2007

Here's MUD in yer eye




The first time we met, Frits, you were with Aseco and I was with SCS, you whisked me off for a historic tour of Antwerp. What a treat!

When I said I didn't know enough about my own country to offer you the same, you said SA was for enjoying nature, so we got to do a tour of a different kind in Cape Town.

And of course there was always an opportunity, or an excuse, for a lunch or a dinner when we met up in Antwerp or Cape Town.

Oh and the work - there was that too !!!

I know you are looking forward to spending more time with the grandchildren and finally wiping the MUD off your shoes.

All the best, Frits !! Keep in touch -

send us your new e-mail address.





Rgds, Margie Jordan
===================
Project Manager
IBM South Africa (Cape Town)
+27 21 446 3092
e-mail: margiejordan@za.ibm.com